Best of the brunch at Bleu and Fig a few weeks back… Have you guys had the chance to check out bleu and fig for brunch yet? No – well good because after this post you’ll want to snatch up the next set of tickets. I’ve actually had this post ready to go for a good two weeks but haven’t heard back when the next event will be 🙁 but as soon as I hear, I’ll put a post up (after I snag tickets for myself of course, they go THAT FAST)!
Let’s start off with a bang – take a peek at this Bloody Mary bar. And the best part, this bar is included in your ticket price – you just bring the booze and they provide the goodies to accompany your drink.
OJ for mimosas – duh (or just OJ if you like that sorta thing lol)
Cutest little coffee bar
My favorite new coffee drink – Vietnamese Coffee (SO GOOD)
Creme Brulee Baked French Toast was the highlight of the entire brunch
Thick Cut Brown Sugar Candied Bacon this was a REALLYCLOSE second to the best thing on the table. I would go back for this alone.
Bread + Jam
Fruit Salad (yummy – yummy *side note if you get this reference we need to be best friends)
Variety of Cookies
Shrimp as big as your head (this picture truly does no justice to how huge they were)
Rice Rice Baby
Chicken Sausage with Grilled Poblano Pears & Red Peppers
Baked Mac n’ Cheese (another favorite)
When you bring your own liquor you can have as many drinks as you want at the same time!!!
Oh honey, just the tip… they forgot to put out skewers so we had fun improvising.
And my sexy beast of a husband
Brunchin with some of my favorite girls
Quick snap with Chef Brooke the master behind all this amazing food
The whole brunch gang
5 Fun Things To Note:
- Bleu and Fig is a full service boutique catering and design company with a fresh and sophisticated take on celebrations.
- Host your gathering in their new space in downtown Clintonville! The space comfortably holds parties of 50.
- As you can see they offer exquisite food, experienced design consult, and event coordination.
- Their food is fresh, seasonal and inspired. Creating is their passion!
- They also have a custom made barn box, designed by the Mount Vernon Barn Company. It features a thoughtfully curated selection of their signature tastes including some of their best stuff like the Thick Cut Brown Sugar Candied Bacon I raved about; Parmesan Fennel Shortbread Cookies; Honey Rosemary Cashews & Cranberries; Crinkle Cookies; North Country Charcuterie Salami; and OH! Chips Sweet Potato Chips
Bleu & Fig
4622 North High Street